Level 2 Health and Safety for Construction (HSC)
This course touches on most aspects of health and safety in construction. It covers construction safety and health management, risk assessment, planning for safety, and the safe use of construction plant and equipment, electricity and other services.
Who needs this qualification?
Designed for those who work at height, or control the actions of others who do.
Why is this training important?
- It’s a UK Legal requirement
• Define the key safety requirements in construction.
• Report accidents and dangerous occurrences.
• Identify training needs and first aid requirements.
• Complete basic risk assessments in everyday situations.
• Identify types of hazards.