Level 3 Health and Safety Management System (HSMS)
This course is designed to provide an understanding of the principles of safety management systems based around the requirements of the Safety Management System Standard OHSAS 18001 and deals with its interpretation and implementation
Who needs this qualification?
This course is designed to support those implementing an occupational health & safety system, such as health & safety auditors, prospective health & safety auditors, health & safety managers and consultants.
- Occupatiuonal Health and Safety management fundamentals and vocabulary
- The Occupational Health and Safety Management principles
- Hazards and Risks
- The OHSAS 18000 series of standards and OHSAS 18001 requirements
- You will be able to understand what OHSAS is and the advantages it can produce for a business
- the basic registration process & where to turn for help or further information
- the purpose & intent of OHSAS 18001 and 18002
- the tools needed to meet OHSAS requirements
- the pertinent legislative framework