Level 4 Process Safety Management
This training course helps in identifying and controlling onshore and offshore oil platform hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the oil and gas industry are essential skills to the success of organizations.
This course is ideally suited for the new hire engineer, the seasoned engineer newly assigned to process safety projects, and a supervisor needing an overview of what process safety is.
By going through this comprehensive program, you will be able to:
- Process Hazards Analysis – several of the more common methodologies;
- Management of Change – perhaps the best way to control hazards;
- Mechanical Integrity vs. Reliability – regulatory requirements vs. what you really should do to keep your plant running safely;
- Incident investigation – lessons learned and shared;
- Layer of Protection Analysis – a system management approach as well as an investigative technique; and
- Risk Estimation – Risk ranking and action descriptions.