Level 4 Site Management System
This training course provides you with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
Who needs this qualification?
This training course is beneficial for project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
At the successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Manage health and safety on the construction site in accordance with current legislation and within the context of their management or supervisory roles
- Develop an understanding of their responsibilities and accountability for construction site health, safety and welfare
- Recognise that rather than stifling productivity and slowing things down, health and safety policies can lead to a safe construction site that is efficient, economical and productive